Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all transactions and agreements between Ashley Sayers Tree Services ltd and its Clients
For the purpose of these terms & conditions the following definitions shall apply;
(a) "The company" – Ashley Sayers Tree Services Ltd
(b) "The client" - The individual or organisation commissioning specified products or services from the company.
(c) "Works" - Any and all products and services provided by the company to the client.
(d) "Quotation" - A written specification of works as agreed between the company and the client.
(e) "Contract" - An agreement between the company and the client to undertake works specified within the quotation for a given remuneration.
(d) “Remove” – When the company uses the term ‘remove’ in relation to tree work it means to cut to ground level, not to remove stumps or root material.
• The customer is in no way obligated/bound by any quotation provided by the company.
• The company shall not be under any obligation to provide a quotation to the customer, where quotations are
given they shall be in writing and provided by an authorised representative of the company. The
company shall not be bound by any quotation given verbally, or in which manifest errors occur.
• The company reserves the right to revise the quotation under the following circumstances;
(a) if at any point after providing the quotation the client instructs the company (whether orally or in writing) to carry out additional works not referred to within the quotation.
(b) if after the submission of the quotation there is a significant change in the cost of materials or any item related to the cost of providing the works.
(c) if after the submission of the quotation it is discovered that further works are required to be carried out which
were not anticipated when the quotation was prepared.
• All written quotations provided by the company shall be valid for 30 days after the date set out on the
A Contract and Scheduled Works
• A contract will take effect on acceptance by the client, either verbally or in writing, of the quotation submitted by the company and therefore the terms and conditions set out within this document.
• On the acceptance of the quotation by the client, the company will commit itself to carry out the works set out within the quotation, to the best of its ability, maintaining sound professional knowledge, skills and experience, with due regard for the client's requirements and in compliance with all relevant regulations and standards.
• The company shall take all necessary steps to ensure that worksites are left clean, tidy and free of hazards on completion of works.
• The company reserves the right to delay or cancel works that;
(a) are deemed a potential hazard.
(b) are affected by unforeseen inclement/dangerous weather.
(c) interfere with the protection of wildlife or the safe retention of wildlife habitats. (d) are compromised by unforeseen circumstances.
Alteration/Withdrawal/End of Contract
•If the client cancels work after agreement of the quote (written or verbally) they shall be liable for a minimum charge of 50% of the value of the contract.
• In the event the client withdraws the contract after works have commenced, the client shall be liable for a minimum of 75% of the value of the contract.
Copyright © 2022 Ashley Sayers Tree Services - All Rights Reserved.
Ashley Sayers Tree Services LTD company number 13745950 VAT Number 398739321 Registered in England & Wales. Correspondence address: 123 Berry Maud Lane, Shirley, Solihull B90 1BY